NATURAL HIGH PROTECTION !
TEMPERAL : a thermal technique which increases the natural durability of wood against fungal and insect attacks and makes the wood less sensitive to phenomena of loss and absorption of humidity.
RESISTANCE TO TEMPERATURE VARIATIONS
High Temperature Treatment improves the hydrophobic properties of wood and therefore its dimensional stability (+ 30 to 50%). The products suffer little from warping, twisting or torsion.
RESISTANCE TO BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS
TEMPERAL technology sterilises the wood and therefore:
– slows the growth of fungus, which requires at least 20% humidity to develop,
– recovers wood affected by blue-stain fungus, which disappears completely after heating,
– reduces attacks by insects (excluding termites) by reducing emissions of terpenes (odorous agents which attract them).
ABUNDANT TIMBER SPECIE
Pine makes up 16% of the French forest area. In France, and more broadly in Europe, harvested timber represents less than the biological production of forests. Harvesting represents only 60% of its annual growth.
The controlled management of Pine promotes the renewal of our forests.
In most European forests, reforestation and logging are carried out in accordance with the life-cycle of the forest. The PEFC (Programme Européen des Forets Certifiées) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certifications certify the sustainable management of forests.
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
The timber treated with TEMPERAL technology remains natural and recyclable because no additive is incorporated when it is heated. This, combined with a very low carbon footprint, means that it is environmentally friendly
WHY CHOOSE TEMPERAL TECHNOLOGY?
- RESISTANT TO VARIATIONS IN HUMIDITY
- RESISTANT TO BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS
- ABUNDANT TIMBER SPECIE
- MONITORED RESOURCES
- RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT